Brando Jacket Leopard Contrast
This sophisticated cover up is the trophy jacket, sure to make a statement. Taking inspiration from the classic ‘le smoking’, this wrap jacket can be worn belted or open. Team with our Paloma Pyjama Pant or with jeans, it’s the perfect plus one to any outfit.
DETAILS & CARE
- Tie belt can be wrapped around to define the waist or tied at the back
- Two conveniently placed front pockets with contrast cuffs
- Cut on the reverse, glossy side of fabric sits on the skin with a matt outer finish
- Fluid, non-stretchy fabric
- Accented with contrast pure silk piping
- 100% silk allows for a breathable wear
- Silk is a delicate fabric which should be handled with care yet it is very easy to look after, and if properly cared for will stand the test of time.
Minimal laundering is required.
We recommend hand washing at 30 degrees with specialist silk detergent or dry cleaning.
- When hand washing please wash like colours together and do not soak for longer than 15 minutes. Lightly squeeze out excess water, do not twist, rub or wring silk as the fabric can be damaged. It is best to dry the garment in the shade and lay flat on a towel or simply hang whilst damp.
- To remove any slight wrinkles use a cool iron with a cloth between iron and silk.
- Do not machine wash or tumble dry. Do not bleach your silk.
All online orders will be dispatched within 24 hours of receiving the order. Orders placed before 11am will be dispatched same day. All orders are shipped by Australia Post via the express service
Delivery times listed above are an estimate only and we will not be liable for any delay in delivery. Please allow an additional 1 to 3 business days for delivery of any orders to Western Australia or outside of a metropolitan area. All orders placed on a Public Holiday will be dispatched the following business day.
CHRISTMAS DELIVERY TIMES:
Delivery times outlined above are an estimate. Please allow sufficient time to receive your orders are there can potentially be delays with Australia Post over the busy Christmas period.
Up until Friday 20th December, all orders placed before 3pm will be shipped same day via express post.
Complimentary gift wrapping is available. Simply request this in the notes section of your order
We recommend placing your online order by Monday 16th December to ensure you receive this prior to Christmas. However, we do expect that any orders made before 20th December 3pm will be received before Christmas especially in Metro areas.
Please be aware Australia Post will not be operating on public holidays over the Christmas break (Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day). All online orders placed over this time will be dispatched the following business day.
International Shipping: Please be advised that we cannot under any circumstances change the prices that appear on the customs invoice.