Echo Linen Dress Natural
We make linen modern. The Echo dress is that style that you need to make dressing easy. Wear it your way, it's a style that everyone who tries it on in our Bondi store, walks out with it.
DETAILS & CARE
- Features contrast buttons at the neck
- Neck can be worn crew or off shoulder
- Button at sleeve can be pulled in so you can wear at the elbow
- Mini length
- Self wrap belt with contrast buckle
- Model wears size Small and is 5'11 / 178cm
- Measurements taken from size Small Length- 95cm Bust- 86cm Waist- 99cm Hip- 99cm Sleeve- 59cm
- 100% Linen
- Made in Australia
- Your relationship and care of your wardrobe favourites should be easy right? Dry Clean only is hard. Machine washable means you get to wear your pieces more for less cost and it's incredibly better for the environment. The choice is yours.
- This piece, along with a majority of our collections is machine washable. Make friends with the care label for temperature and any additional specifics. A good iron or steam after drying also goes a long way. Make life easy. Wash and go.
All online orders will be dispatched within 24 hours of receiving the order. Orders placed before 11am will be dispatched same day. All orders are shipped by Australia Post via the express service
Delivery times listed above are an estimate only and we will not be liable for any delay in delivery. Please allow an additional 1 to 3 business days for delivery of any orders to Western Australia or outside of a metropolitan area. All orders placed on a Public Holiday will be dispatched the following business day.
CHRISTMAS DELIVERY TIMES:
Delivery times outlined above are an estimate. Please allow sufficient time to receive your orders are there can potentially be delays with Australia Post over the busy Christmas period.
Up until Friday 20th December, all orders placed before 3pm will be shipped same day via express post.
Complimentary gift wrapping is available. Simply request this in the notes section of your order
We recommend placing your online order by Monday 16th December to ensure you receive this prior to Christmas. However, we do expect that any orders made before 20th December 3pm will be received before Christmas especially in Metro areas.
Please be aware Australia Post will not be operating on public holidays over the Christmas break (Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day). All online orders placed over this time will be dispatched the following business day.
International Shipping: Please be advised that we cannot under any circumstances change the prices that appear on the customs invoice.